Chapter 1. General Provisions
Article 1. Purpose
- These Terms and Conditions of service are for the purpose of establishing the Company's and User's obligations and responsibilities, procedures and other necessary matters in using all the services provided by Choochoo Park Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2. Definitions
- 1. "Site" refers to a virtual space set up by the Company to provide goods or services to users through the use of information and communication facilities such as computers, and is also used as a means of the operator who operates the site.
- 2. "User" means a member or non-member who accesses the site and receives the services provided by the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 3. "Membership" means a person who provides personal information to the site by registering as a member, who is continuously provided with the information on the site and who can continue to use the services provided by the site.
- 4. "Non-members" are those who use the services provided by the site without joining the member.
Article 3. Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions
- 1. These Terms and Conditions may be amended to the extent that it does not violate any applicable laws such as the Act on the Regulations of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and the Consumer Protection Act.
- 2. These Terms and Conditions shall be effective by making public through posting to the service menu or at the Company, or by notifying the member through other means such as e-mail.
- 3. The Company may change these Terms and Conditiopns when there is a reasonable cause or in case of inevitable circumstances, and if there is a change of these Terms and Conditions, the reason and date of change shall be announced since 7 days before the effective date of the changed terms and conditions until the day before the amendment of the chanaged terms and conditions.
If a member disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he/she can stop using the service and request withdrawal from membership. Continued use of the service after the effective date of the modified terms and conditions shall be deemed to be the acceptance of the changes to the terms and conditions.
Article 4. Other Rules than the Terms and Conditions
For the matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the parties shall try to adjust through mutual consultation within the normal range, and when it's impossible to reach an adjustment, they are subject to the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunication Business Act and other relevant laws and practice.
Article 5. Privacy Protection Policy
- 1. The Company can not divulge or distribute the personal information of the members acquired in connection with the service provision to third parties without their consent, and can not use it for commercial purposes. However, this shall not apply to the cases listed below.
- 1) When there is a request from the relevant authorities for investigation purposes under the related laws and regulations
- 2) At the request of the Korea Internet Safety Commission
- 3) If there is a request in accordance with procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations
- 2. If the Company becomes affiliated with a site other than this Site in the future, the member may use the affiliated site if the member agrees to use the affiliated site, and the member's information will be transmitted to the newly affiliated site.
- 3. The Company shall notify the member of the site to be affiliated in advance by e-mail or bulletin screen in case of affiliation with other sites.
- 4. Members may express their intention to withdraw from membership by e-mail or fax.
- 5. The Company may create and use statistical data about personal information of all or a part of its members in relation to its business and services, and may transmit cookies to the member's computer through the service. In this case, the member may change the settings of the browser of the computer that is used to warn about the rejection or acceptance of the cookie.
Chapter 2. Membership Subscription and Service Usage
Article 6. Payment of the fee
- 1. If you sign up after completing the application form for membership subscription, you are deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions, and a service use agreement is established by the Company's acceptance of the application for subscription.
- 2. Anyone who wishes to use the service by subscribing to a member must provide personal information requested by the Company.
Article 7. Approval and limitation on the application for use
- 1. The Company will accept applications for use pursuant to Article 5 in accordance with the order of receipt unless there are special circumstances. However, if any of the following items is applicable, the approval of the application for use may be restricted and the approval of the application may be reserved until the cause is resolved.
- 1) When the capacity of service related facilities is insufficient
- 2) If there is a reason of technical failure
- 3) Other cases that the Company deems necessary
- 2. The Company may not accept the application for service use that falls under any of the following items, or may request the personal information required to confirm the facts, and may restrict the use of service without prior notice.
- 1) If it is against social well-being and order or our traditional custom
- 2) When it relates to criminal act
- 3) Planning or implementing the use of service for the purpose of impeding the national interest or the social public interest
- 4) Application not in one's real name
- 5) In case of application using the name of another person
- 6) If the same user double-registers with another ID
- 7) In case of hindering the sound use of service such as harming the relationship between the Company and users
- 8) When the contents of application are false
- 9) If the applicant has been registered as a bad credit for PC communication or internet service by the Credit Information Use and Protection Act
- 10) Other cases that are against the relevant laws and regulations or the terms and conditions of service specified by the Company
Article 8. Change of Agreement
Members must make corrections online if any changes are made to the information written down by themselves at the time of application.
Chapter 3. Responsibilities and Obligations
Article 9. The Company's obligations
- 1. We must conduct this service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and related laws and regulations.
- 2. The Company shall endeavor to provide continuous and stable service, and shall repair and restore without delay when the equipment is damaged or lost. However, in case of natural disasters, emergencies or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be suspended or discontinued.
- 3. The Company shall deal with any opinion or complaint, which is submitted by the member through predetermined procedures, through appropriate procedures.
- 4. The Company shall endeavor to provide the convenience to the use customers with regard to the procedures and contents related to the agreement established with the use customers, such as conclusion of the use agreement, modification and termination of the agreement.
Article 10 Obligations of Members (Users)
- 1. The Member shall comply with the matters notified by the Company such as related laws and regulations, provisions of these Terms and Conditions, instructions for use and precautions, and shall not engage in other activities that interfere with the business of the Company.
- 2. Members are responsible for all management of ID and password. Members are responsible for any consequences resulting from the mismanagement or misuse of the IDs and passwords entitled to them.
- 3. The member shall not run business by using the service without prior consent of the Company, and the Company shall not be liable for the result of the business activities and the result caused by the business activities that the member violates the terms and conditions. The member shall be liable for the damages of the Company incurred by such member's business activities.
- 4. The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service, or other status of the member in the service agreement to another person, and shall not provide it as collateral.
- 5. A member must notify the Company if his or her ID is used improperly.
- 6. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of service.
- 1) Misuse of other member's ID
- 2) Acts to reproduce the information obtained from the service for purposes other than the member's use of service without prior consent of the Company, or to use it for publication or broadcasting or to provide it to a third party
- 3) Acts that infringe the copyrights of the Company, the rights of third parties, and other rights
- 4) Acts to distribute information, sentence, figure, etc. to other people in violation of public order and traditional custom
- 5) Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crime
- 6) Other acts that violate related laws and regulations
- 7. The user shall not commercially use the materials published on the service, such as processing and selling the information obtained in using the service.
- 8. Members shall not engage in the business activities selling products by using services, or activities that infringe the copyrights of others, unless permitted by the Company, and in particular, they shall not conduct commercial activities through hacking, lucrative advertisements, obscene sites, and shall not perform illegal distribution, etc. of commercial S/W.
The Company shall not be held liable for the consequences or loss of business activities resulting from such violations, or for any legal measures such as arrest by related agencies.
Chapter 4. Use of service
Article 11. Service Hours
The service may be used for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in principle, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the Company. However, this shall not apply to the day and time set by the Company due to the need for periodic inspections, etc.
Article 12. Member Posts
The Company may delete the contents of the posts made or registered by the member without prior notice in the event that the contents of the posts are found to fall under any of the following items
- 1. Content that slanders other person, or damages the honor of an individual or organization by slandering
- 2. In case of violation of public order and traditional custom
- 3. If the content is deemed to be connected with a criminal act
- 4. In case of infringement of other rights such as copyright of the Company, copyright of others
- 5. In a case that exceeds the posting period stipulated by the Company
- 6. When posting commercial postings, lucrative advertisements, lucky letters, etc.
- 7. Other postings that is judged to be in violation of other related laws or the Company's regulations
Article 13. Copyright of post
All copyrights on this site shall belong to the Company unless otherwise expressly agreed in advance by the parties.
Article 14. Providing services
The company may provide members with various information, which is deemed necessary while members are using the service, by means of e-mail, postal mail, media advertising, website, etc.
Article 15. Suspension of Providing Service
- 1. The Company may suspend the service if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs
- 1) When a reason occurs such as maintenance inspection, replacement, breakdown, or communication disruption of the service-related facilities
- 2) If the key telecommunications business operator specified in the Telecommunication Business Act ceases to provide telecommunication services
- 3) In case of other force majeure
- 2. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the service in case of any disruption to the normal use of the service due to national emergency, power failure, failure of service facilities, or excessive use of service.
Chapter 5. Termination of Agreement and Restriction of Use of Service
Article 16. Termination of contract and restriction of use of service
The Company may terminate the use of service or suspend the use of service for a fixed period of time without prior notice if the user acts any of the followings, and in order to provide smooth service, it may keep the information for 6 months.
- 1. When the user conducts against public order and traditional custom
- 2. When it relates to criminal act
- 3. When the user plans or executes the use of service for the purpose of impeding the national interest or social public interest
- 4. If the subscribed name is not the real name of the user
- 5. If the user steals and uses someone's service ID and password
- 6. If the honor of other person is impaired, or when it is disadvantageous to others
- 7. If the same user double-registered with another ID
- 8. If the user hinders the sound use of service, such as harming the service
- 9. In case of violation of any other related laws and regulations, or the conditions for use set by the Company.
- 10. If the information obtained from the Company's service information is reproduced or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of the Company
- 11. In case of violation of other terms and conditions for the use of service set by the Company including these Terms and Conditions
Chapter 6. Others
Article 17. Compensation for damages
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the member in connection with the use of the service while the service charge is free.
Article 18. Disclaimer
- 1. The Company shall be exempted from the liability for the provision of service if it can not provide service due to natural disasters or force majeure equivalent thereto.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any disability to use the service resulting from the reason attributable to the member.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any failure of using the service resulting from the reason attributable to the member.
- 4. The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of the information, materials, facts, and accuracy posted by the member in the service.
Article 19. Binding of Copyright
- 1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights related to the service created by the Company shall belong to the Company.
- 2. Member shall not use the information obtained by using the service for commercial purposes, or make it available to third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or by other means without prior consent of the Company.
Article 20. Dispute
If there is a dispute regarding personal information between the site and the user, it may be referred to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee of the Korea Information Security Agency(KISA) for quick and effective dispute settlement. If a lawsuit is going to be filed, the case shall be filed at the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
[Attachment] (Effective Date) These Terms and Conditions is effective from June 1, 2014.
[Additional information] Concerning the terms and conditions of the service, the Marketing Team of Choochoo Park Co., Ltd. is responsible for management of the terms, and the contact information is as follows.
- Responsible Department: Information System Team
- Person in charge of information management: Yoon, Hyo-Jin
- Phone: 033-541-3803
- Email: email@example.com
- For questions regarding the content of this policy, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.